Jul 2, 2014, 6:43 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Bill Lester and Kyle Petty got downright presidential in their comments.
After all, there have only been so many presidents who have made appearances at NASCAR races (probably the most notable was Ronald Reagan being on hand when Richard Petty won the final Cup race of his career in the 1984 Firecracker 400 at Daytona International Speedway).
Bill and Kyle talk about just how important it is for a sitting or even former president to come to an event.
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2