Jul 2, 2014, 6:43 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Bill Lester and Kyle Petty got downright presidential in their comments.
After all, there have only been so many presidents who have made appearances at NASCAR races (probably the most notable was Ronald Reagan being on hand when Richard Petty won the final Cup race of his career in the 1984 Firecracker 400 at Daytona International Speedway).
Bill and Kyle talk about just how important it is for a sitting or even former president to come to an event.
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1