Jul 2, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Rick Allen and Kyle Petty will be joined by Bill Lester in our Charlotte studios.
Among the highlights on today’s show:
* We’ll take a walk down memory lane and talk about the 30th anniversary of NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty’s 200th career win in the 1984 Firecracker 400 at Daytona International Speedway. By the way, it’s The King’s birthday today. Wish him a happy 77th birthday.
* Marty Snider and Brad Parrott also join us from NBC Charlotte to discuss this weekend’s race at Daytona.
* Joie Chitwood, president of Daytona International Speedway, joins us over the phone to discuss this weekend’s events at the legendary 2.5-mile superspeedway.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Gossage to Walker: “We needed a more competitive race this year than last year” 0
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1