Jul 3, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
We’re still waiting to see The Penske Files edition that will deal with Brad Keselowski‘s victory lane faux pas that resulted in a cut right hand that required four stitches when a champagne bottle broke in his hand.
In the meantime, the good folks at Team Penske have issued their third edition of bloopers from The Penske Files — with this version focusing on one of the more popular episodes in the series, the one dealing with “The Famous Penske Super Starch.”
There’s a lot of talented folks at Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C. — but there’s also at least one scary mad scientist type when you look at the video.
Check out the video below to show what we mean.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 7
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 4
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1