Jul 3, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
We’re still waiting to see The Penske Files edition that will deal with Brad Keselowski‘s victory lane faux pas that resulted in a cut right hand that required four stitches when a champagne bottle broke in his hand.
In the meantime, the good folks at Team Penske have issued their third edition of bloopers from The Penske Files — with this version focusing on one of the more popular episodes in the series, the one dealing with “The Famous Penske Super Starch.”
There’s a lot of talented folks at Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C. — but there’s also at least one scary mad scientist type when you look at the video.
Check out the video below to show what we mean.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0