Jul 3, 2014, 12:38 PM EST
We’re still waiting to see The Penske Files edition that will deal with Brad Keselowski‘s victory lane faux pas that resulted in a cut right hand that required four stitches when a champagne bottle broke in his hand.
In the meantime, the good folks at Team Penske have issued their third edition of bloopers from The Penske Files — with this version focusing on one of the more popular episodes in the series, the one dealing with “The Famous Penske Super Starch.”
There’s a lot of talented folks at Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C. — but there’s also at least one scary mad scientist type when you look at the video.
Check out the video below to show what we mean.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 0
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 5
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 5