Jul 3, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
We’re still waiting to see The Penske Files edition that will deal with Brad Keselowski‘s victory lane faux pas that resulted in a cut right hand that required four stitches when a champagne bottle broke in his hand.
In the meantime, the good folks at Team Penske have issued their third edition of bloopers from The Penske Files — with this version focusing on one of the more popular episodes in the series, the one dealing with “The Famous Penske Super Starch.”
There’s a lot of talented folks at Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C. — but there’s also at least one scary mad scientist type when you look at the video.
Check out the video below to show what we mean.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 3
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4