Jul 3, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
We’re still waiting to see The Penske Files edition that will deal with Brad Keselowski‘s victory lane faux pas that resulted in a cut right hand that required four stitches when a champagne bottle broke in his hand.
In the meantime, the good folks at Team Penske have issued their third edition of bloopers from The Penske Files — with this version focusing on one of the more popular episodes in the series, the one dealing with “The Famous Penske Super Starch.”
There’s a lot of talented folks at Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C. — but there’s also at least one scary mad scientist type when you look at the video.
Check out the video below to show what we mean.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 5