Jul 3, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team discussed Kyle Busch‘s new-found confidence, saying that when Busch is confident and has a quality car, he is tough to beat.
Will the younger Busch brother be able to win both Friday night’s Nationwide race and Saturday night’s main event, the Coke Zero 400?
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0