Jul 3, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the crew took a look at the history of racing at Daytona International Speedway.
Of particular note, Kyle Petty spoke about NASCAR’s storied roots in Daytona and the both the racetrack’s and city’s more than half-century worth of ties to the Petty family.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0