Jul 3, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the crew took a look at the history of racing at Daytona International Speedway.
Of particular note, Kyle Petty spoke about NASCAR’s storied roots in Daytona and the both the racetrack’s and city’s more than half-century worth of ties to the Petty family.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1