Jul 3, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the crew took a look at the history of racing at Daytona International Speedway.
Of particular note, Kyle Petty spoke about NASCAR’s storied roots in Daytona and the both the racetrack’s and city’s more than half-century worth of ties to the Petty family.
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 4
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 13
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 6
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 4