Jul 3, 2014, 7:38 PM EST
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the crew took a look at the history of racing at Daytona International Speedway.
Of particular note, Kyle Petty spoke about NASCAR’s storied roots in Daytona and the both the racetrack’s and city’s more than half-century worth of ties to the Petty family.
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8