Jul 3, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the crew took a look at the history of racing at Daytona International Speedway.
Of particular note, Kyle Petty spoke about NASCAR’s storied roots in Daytona and the both the racetrack’s and city’s more than half-century worth of ties to the Petty family.
Video from NASCAR America
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 6