WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA 6 pm ET — Daytona nuances, Jr.’s Daytona 500 win, Ryan Newman, Kyle Busch
Jul 3, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America – which is at a special start time of 6 p.m. ET – is all about Daytona International Speedway and Saturday night’s always exciting Coke Zero 400.
Rick Allen will be joined by Kyle Petty in our Charlotte studios and have a number of topics and features to cover, including:
* The guys will break down the nuances of DIS, most notably in how Saturday’s Sprint Cup race will play out there. What makes the 2.5-mile, high-banked track so challenging for drivers? Why do fans love the legendary track so much?
* And a highlight for you Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans: we revisit Junior’s Daytona 500 win from earlier this year.
Don’t forget, a special start time of 6 p.m. ET for today’s edition of NASCAR America.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 1
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1