WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA 6 pm ET — Daytona nuances, Jr.’s Daytona 500 win, Ryan Newman, Kyle Busch
Jul 3, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America – which is at a special start time of 6 p.m. ET – is all about Daytona International Speedway and Saturday night’s always exciting Coke Zero 400.
Rick Allen will be joined by Kyle Petty in our Charlotte studios and have a number of topics and features to cover, including:
* The guys will break down the nuances of DIS, most notably in how Saturday’s Sprint Cup race will play out there. What makes the 2.5-mile, high-banked track so challenging for drivers? Why do fans love the legendary track so much?
* And a highlight for you Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans: we revisit Junior’s Daytona 500 win from earlier this year.
Don’t forget, a special start time of 6 p.m. ET for today’s edition of NASCAR America.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1