WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA 6 pm ET — Daytona nuances, Jr.’s Daytona 500 win, Ryan Newman, Kyle Busch
Jul 3, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America – which is at a special start time of 6 p.m. ET – is all about Daytona International Speedway and Saturday night’s always exciting Coke Zero 400.
Rick Allen will be joined by Kyle Petty in our Charlotte studios and have a number of topics and features to cover, including:
* The guys will break down the nuances of DIS, most notably in how Saturday’s Sprint Cup race will play out there. What makes the 2.5-mile, high-banked track so challenging for drivers? Why do fans love the legendary track so much?
* And a highlight for you Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans: we revisit Junior’s Daytona 500 win from earlier this year.
Don’t forget, a special start time of 6 p.m. ET for today’s edition of NASCAR America.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 1
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0