Jul 4, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the British Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above videos.
Stop 9 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Silverstone for the British Grand Prix. In this installment of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Williams teammates Felipe Massa & Valteri Bottas following the teams first podium of the season. Plus, Caterham’s Marcus Ericcson & Kamui Kobayashi discuss how the change in ownership will affect the team. Daniel Ricciardo talks about the challenges the team has seen with Renault engines this year and how to bounce back from a disappointing finish at their home Grand Prix in Austria.
In Part 2, Romain Grosjean says despite Lotus’ disappointing performance in 2014 the season is not over for the team. McLaren’s Jenson Button reflects on his season thus far and desire be competitive. Championship leader Nico Rosberg talks about Mercedes dominance but says they haven’t forgotten about the other teams. And his teammate Lewis Hamilton hopes the hometown crowd can change his luck and get him atop the podium once again. For more follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the British Grand Prix LIVE on CNBC Sunday, July 6th at 7:30a ET.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 0
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 1
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 0
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1