Jul 4, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the British Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above videos.
Stop 9 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Silverstone for the British Grand Prix. In this installment of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Williams teammates Felipe Massa & Valteri Bottas following the teams first podium of the season. Plus, Caterham’s Marcus Ericcson & Kamui Kobayashi discuss how the change in ownership will affect the team. Daniel Ricciardo talks about the challenges the team has seen with Renault engines this year and how to bounce back from a disappointing finish at their home Grand Prix in Austria.
In Part 2, Romain Grosjean says despite Lotus’ disappointing performance in 2014 the season is not over for the team. McLaren’s Jenson Button reflects on his season thus far and desire be competitive. Championship leader Nico Rosberg talks about Mercedes dominance but says they haven’t forgotten about the other teams. And his teammate Lewis Hamilton hopes the hometown crowd can change his luck and get him atop the podium once again. For more follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the British Grand Prix LIVE on CNBC Sunday, July 6th at 7:30a ET.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 1
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 0
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 1
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0