Jul 4, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Lucas di Grassi (Audi Sport Abt) posted a fast time of 1 minute, 31.973 seconds in the afternoon that proved to be the quickest overall in Day 2 of FIA Formula E testing at Donington Park.
A mid-test alteration to the Donington course (removal of a temporary chicane after several drivers made contact with it) helped trigger a noticeable comedown on times; the fastest lap in the morning, set by Jerome d’Ambrosio for China Racing, was a 1:34.5.
Sebastian Buemi (e.dams-Renault), who set the fastest time in yesterday’s first test, was second-quickest today at 1:32.089. Nick Heidfeld (Venturi) was third-quickest at 1:32.373.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 13
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2