Jul 4, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Lucas di Grassi (Audi Sport Abt) posted a fast time of 1 minute, 31.973 seconds in the afternoon that proved to be the quickest overall in Day 2 of FIA Formula E testing at Donington Park.
A mid-test alteration to the Donington course (removal of a temporary chicane after several drivers made contact with it) helped trigger a noticeable comedown on times; the fastest lap in the morning, set by Jerome d’Ambrosio for China Racing, was a 1:34.5.
Sebastian Buemi (e.dams-Renault), who set the fastest time in yesterday’s first test, was second-quickest today at 1:32.089. Nick Heidfeld (Venturi) was third-quickest at 1:32.373.
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 1
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18