Jul 4, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Lucas di Grassi (Audi Sport Abt) posted a fast time of 1 minute, 31.973 seconds in the afternoon that proved to be the quickest overall in Day 2 of FIA Formula E testing at Donington Park.
A mid-test alteration to the Donington course (removal of a temporary chicane after several drivers made contact with it) helped trigger a noticeable comedown on times; the fastest lap in the morning, set by Jerome d’Ambrosio for China Racing, was a 1:34.5.
Sebastian Buemi (e.dams-Renault), who set the fastest time in yesterday’s first test, was second-quickest today at 1:32.089. Nick Heidfeld (Venturi) was third-quickest at 1:32.373.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 1
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1