Jul 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
It’s been a busy two weeks in Formula 1, so get up to date with the latest news with the NBCSN team. Will Buxton speaks to the drivers about the idea of standing restarts, which is set to come into force next year, and gets a number of different opinions.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0