Jul 4, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
It’s a heavy racing weekend across NBCSN and CNBC, with Formula One, Verizon IndyCar Series and the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series all in action.
Not to be overlooked and airing this evening at 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN is the Pirelli World Challenge Championships, from their races at Road America June 20-21.
All six classes, the GT, GT-A, GTS, TC, TCA and TCB divisions, were in action at the picturesque 4.048-mile road course in Elkhart Lake, Wis. It marked the series’ first visit to the track since 2009.
Cars in action for the sprint racing series come from more than 15 different manufacturers, including Cadillac, Audi, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Reiter Engineering Lamborghini, and the debuting Bentley Continental GT3… that’s just in GT. Otherwise Ford, Chevrolet, Kia, Aston Martin, Nissan, Honda, Mazda and FIAT among others are also represented.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0