Jul 4, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
It’s a heavy racing weekend across NBCSN and CNBC, with Formula One, Verizon IndyCar Series and the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series all in action.
Not to be overlooked and airing this evening at 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN is the Pirelli World Challenge Championships, from their races at Road America June 20-21.
All six classes, the GT, GT-A, GTS, TC, TCA and TCB divisions, were in action at the picturesque 4.048-mile road course in Elkhart Lake, Wis. It marked the series’ first visit to the track since 2009.
Cars in action for the sprint racing series come from more than 15 different manufacturers, including Cadillac, Audi, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Reiter Engineering Lamborghini, and the debuting Bentley Continental GT3… that’s just in GT. Otherwise Ford, Chevrolet, Kia, Aston Martin, Nissan, Honda, Mazda and FIAT among others are also represented.
Video from NASCAR America
- The most memorable moments of IndyCar 2014 (so far) 0
- Mercedes drivers “remain free to race” following meeting today 0
- With nothing to lose, IndyCar title contender Pagenaud charges into Fontana 0
- Tony Stewart’s return to NASCAR may be one of hardest things he’s ever done 29
- Tony Stewart to return to race at Atlanta this weekend 21
- Team Penske on verge of ending 8-year IndyCar title drought 0
- IndyCar title quest continues for Helio Castroneves 0