Jul 4, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
It’s a heavy racing weekend across NBCSN and CNBC, with Formula One, Verizon IndyCar Series and the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series all in action.
Not to be overlooked and airing this evening at 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN is the Pirelli World Challenge Championships, from their races at Road America June 20-21.
All six classes, the GT, GT-A, GTS, TC, TCA and TCB divisions, were in action at the picturesque 4.048-mile road course in Elkhart Lake, Wis. It marked the series’ first visit to the track since 2009.
Cars in action for the sprint racing series come from more than 15 different manufacturers, including Cadillac, Audi, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Reiter Engineering Lamborghini, and the debuting Bentley Continental GT3… that’s just in GT. Otherwise Ford, Chevrolet, Kia, Aston Martin, Nissan, Honda, Mazda and FIAT among others are also represented.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1