Jul 5, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Nico Rosberg has called today’s qualifying session for the British Grand Prix “crazy” after wet weather came and went regularly on Saturday afternoon at Silverstone.
The German driver managed to tame the tricky conditions to secure his fourth pole position of the season, drawing level with teammate Lewis Hamilton’s tally. The British driver made the mistake of aborting his final run in qualifying and will start down in sixth place.
Speaking in the FIA press conference after qualifying, Rosberg explained how difficult it was trying to find the optimum lap time in the wet conditions. We also hear from Sebastian Vettel and Jenson Button, who will start second and third place respectively.
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 5
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 11
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12