Jul 5, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
This afternoon, Verizon IndyCar Series competitors will look to capture the pole position for Sunday’s Pocono IndyCar 500 at the 2.5-mile “Tricky Triangle” of Pocono Raceway.
You can see who will lead the field to the green flag tonight on NBCSN, but in case you can’t watch on TV, CLICK HERE at 7 p.m. ET to stream IndyCar qualifying online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
The Pocono IndyCar 500 is the second of three “Triple Crown” events for the series this year and double points will be awarded – which could lead to a major shift in the championship picture.
Will Power comes to Pocono with a 39-point advantage over Helio Castroneves, while Ryan Hunter-Reay is third at 41 points back. Simon Pagenaud, winner of the most recent IndyCar race in Houston, sits fourth at 59 points behind Power.
If you plan to stream today’s event, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of Pocono IndyCar 500 qualifying.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0