Jul 5, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
This afternoon, Verizon IndyCar Series competitors will look to capture the pole position for Sunday’s Pocono IndyCar 500 at the 2.5-mile “Tricky Triangle” of Pocono Raceway.
You can see who will lead the field to the green flag tonight on NBCSN, but in case you can’t watch on TV, CLICK HERE at 7 p.m. ET to stream IndyCar qualifying online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
The Pocono IndyCar 500 is the second of three “Triple Crown” events for the series this year and double points will be awarded – which could lead to a major shift in the championship picture.
Will Power comes to Pocono with a 39-point advantage over Helio Castroneves, while Ryan Hunter-Reay is third at 41 points back. Simon Pagenaud, winner of the most recent IndyCar race in Houston, sits fourth at 59 points behind Power.
If you plan to stream today’s event, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of Pocono IndyCar 500 qualifying.
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 0
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 1
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0