Jul 6, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The British Grand Prix was red flagged after one lap following a big crash involving Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa.
Raikkonen touched the grass when coming onto the Wellington Straight, causing him to crash into the wall on the right hand side of the track with some force.
The car then careered back across the circuit, leaving Massa with nowhere to go despite his best efforts to avoid the Finn. Raikkonen limped away from the wreckage, and was transferred to the medical centre for examination where he was found to have nothing more than some bruising to his knee and ankle.
The race has since restarted, and you can watch live on CNBC and Live Extra. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 0
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 9
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 5
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2