Jul 6, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The British Grand Prix was red flagged after one lap following a big crash involving Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa.
Raikkonen touched the grass when coming onto the Wellington Straight, causing him to crash into the wall on the right hand side of the track with some force.
The car then careered back across the circuit, leaving Massa with nowhere to go despite his best efforts to avoid the Finn. Raikkonen limped away from the wreckage, and was transferred to the medical centre for examination where he was found to have nothing more than some bruising to his knee and ankle.
The race has since restarted, and you can watch live on CNBC and Live Extra. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN 0
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 0
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 0
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show, talks about F1 in the U.S. 2
- Tune-In: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show (PHOTOS) 1