Jul 6, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The British Grand Prix was red flagged after one lap following a big crash involving Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa.
Raikkonen touched the grass when coming onto the Wellington Straight, causing him to crash into the wall on the right hand side of the track with some force.
The car then careered back across the circuit, leaving Massa with nowhere to go despite his best efforts to avoid the Finn. Raikkonen limped away from the wreckage, and was transferred to the medical centre for examination where he was found to have nothing more than some bruising to his knee and ankle.
The race has since restarted, and you can watch live on CNBC and Live Extra. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
- What to watch for: IndyCar at St. Petersburg 0
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 4
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 7
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 4