Jul 6, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The British Grand Prix was red flagged after one lap following a big crash involving Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa.
Raikkonen touched the grass when coming onto the Wellington Straight, causing him to crash into the wall on the right hand side of the track with some force.
The car then careered back across the circuit, leaving Massa with nowhere to go despite his best efforts to avoid the Finn. Raikkonen limped away from the wreckage, and was transferred to the medical centre for examination where he was found to have nothing more than some bruising to his knee and ankle.
The race has since restarted, and you can watch live on CNBC and Live Extra. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick set to swap crews at Stewart-Haas 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2