Jul 6, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The British Grand Prix was red flagged after one lap following a big crash involving Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa.
Raikkonen touched the grass when coming onto the Wellington Straight, causing him to crash into the wall on the right hand side of the track with some force.
The car then careered back across the circuit, leaving Massa with nowhere to go despite his best efforts to avoid the Finn. Raikkonen limped away from the wreckage, and was transferred to the medical centre for examination where he was found to have nothing more than some bruising to his knee and ankle.
The race has since restarted, and you can watch live on CNBC and Live Extra. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0