Jul 7, 2014, 7:44 PM EDT
Formula One isn’t quite done with Silverstone just yet, as all 11 teams will be in attendance over the next couple of days for testing at the home of the British Grand Prix.
With Marussia’s Jules Bianchi getting the call to replace the dinged-up Kimi Raikkonen for Ferrari on Wednesday, the driver lineup for the test is now set.
As we’ve reported leading up to the test, multiple reserves and young drivers will be getting an opportunity for seat time.
One of them, Lotus reserve Charles Pic, will have an important task on Wednesday as he’ll test Pirelli’s 18-inch tires – which could help make the sport more road-relevant in the future if they gain acceptance from the teams.
We’ll keep an eye on Silverstone tomorrow and Wednesday here on MotorSportsTalk. But for now, here’s a rundown of which drivers will be in the cockpit on both days.
Tuesday – Daniel Ricciardo; Wednesday – Sebastian Vettel
Tuesday – Nico Rosberg; Wednesday – Lewis Hamilton
Tuesday – Pedro de la Rosa; Wednesday – Jules Bianchi
Tuesday – Pastor Maldonado; Wednesday – Charles Pic
Tuesday – Stoffel Vandoorne; Wednesday – Kevin Magnussen
Tuesday – Sergio Perez; Wednesday – Daniel Juncadella
Tuesday – Adrian Sutil; Wednesday – Giedo van der Garde
Tuesday – Jean-Eric Vergne; Wednesday – Daniil Kvyat
Tuesday – Felipe Massa; Wednesday – Valtteri Bottas
Tuesday – Jules Bianchi; Wednesday – Max Chilton
Tuesday – Will Stevens; Wednesday – Julian Leal/Rio Haryanto
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3