Jul 7, 2014, 7:44 PM EST
Formula One isn’t quite done with Silverstone just yet, as all 11 teams will be in attendance over the next couple of days for testing at the home of the British Grand Prix.
With Marussia’s Jules Bianchi getting the call to replace the dinged-up Kimi Raikkonen for Ferrari on Wednesday, the driver lineup for the test is now set.
As we’ve reported leading up to the test, multiple reserves and young drivers will be getting an opportunity for seat time.
One of them, Lotus reserve Charles Pic, will have an important task on Wednesday as he’ll test Pirelli’s 18-inch tires – which could help make the sport more road-relevant in the future if they gain acceptance from the teams.
We’ll keep an eye on Silverstone tomorrow and Wednesday here on MotorSportsTalk. But for now, here’s a rundown of which drivers will be in the cockpit on both days.
Tuesday – Daniel Ricciardo; Wednesday – Sebastian Vettel
Tuesday – Nico Rosberg; Wednesday – Lewis Hamilton
Tuesday – Pedro de la Rosa; Wednesday – Jules Bianchi
Tuesday – Pastor Maldonado; Wednesday – Charles Pic
Tuesday – Stoffel Vandoorne; Wednesday – Kevin Magnussen
Tuesday – Sergio Perez; Wednesday – Daniel Juncadella
Tuesday – Adrian Sutil; Wednesday – Giedo van der Garde
Tuesday – Jean-Eric Vergne; Wednesday – Daniil Kvyat
Tuesday – Felipe Massa; Wednesday – Valtteri Bottas
Tuesday – Jules Bianchi; Wednesday – Max Chilton
Tuesday – Will Stevens; Wednesday – Julian Leal/Rio Haryanto
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3