Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Watch as a host of drivers from the Verizon IndyCar Series and Mazda Road to Indy ladder attempt to pronounce towns in the state of Wisconsin and fail in so many possible ways.
There’s been several promotional events leading into the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, which runs August 16-17 at The Milwaukee Mile.
Andretti Sports Marketing has had a bowling event (March), Indianapolis 500 media day (May), table tennis day (June) and go-karting event (July) thus far in terms of promotional lead-up events.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 0
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1