Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Watch as a host of drivers from the Verizon IndyCar Series and Mazda Road to Indy ladder attempt to pronounce towns in the state of Wisconsin and fail in so many possible ways.
There’s been several promotional events leading into the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, which runs August 16-17 at The Milwaukee Mile.
Andretti Sports Marketing has had a bowling event (March), Indianapolis 500 media day (May), table tennis day (June) and go-karting event (July) thus far in terms of promotional lead-up events.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10