Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Watch as a host of drivers from the Verizon IndyCar Series and Mazda Road to Indy ladder attempt to pronounce towns in the state of Wisconsin and fail in so many possible ways.
There’s been several promotional events leading into the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, which runs August 16-17 at The Milwaukee Mile.
Andretti Sports Marketing has had a bowling event (March), Indianapolis 500 media day (May), table tennis day (June) and go-karting event (July) thus far in terms of promotional lead-up events.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 5