Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Watch as a host of drivers from the Verizon IndyCar Series and Mazda Road to Indy ladder attempt to pronounce towns in the state of Wisconsin and fail in so many possible ways.
There’s been several promotional events leading into the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, which runs August 16-17 at The Milwaukee Mile.
Andretti Sports Marketing has had a bowling event (March), Indianapolis 500 media day (May), table tennis day (June) and go-karting event (July) thus far in terms of promotional lead-up events.
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 0
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 19
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0