Jul 9, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Watch as a host of drivers from the Verizon IndyCar Series and Mazda Road to Indy ladder attempt to pronounce towns in the state of Wisconsin and fail in so many possible ways.
There’s been several promotional events leading into the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, which runs August 16-17 at The Milwaukee Mile.
Andretti Sports Marketing has had a bowling event (March), Indianapolis 500 media day (May), table tennis day (June) and go-karting event (July) thus far in terms of promotional lead-up events.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0