WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA 5 pm ET — Loudon track nuances and history, Kurt Busch penalty, Baldwin on RTA
Jul 9, 2014, 4:19 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America (live at 5 pm ET from our Charlotte studios), Marty Snider is joined at the anchor desk by Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd.
Among today’s show highlights:
* Labonte and Rudd break down the intricacies of the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
* We look back at the Top-5 moments in NHMS history.
* We explain the penalty handed down Tuesday to Kurt Busch and whether or not it could keep the No. 41 car out of this year’s Chase for the Sprint Cup.
* Kelli Stavast visits with Tommy Baldwin, co-owner of Tommy Baldwin Racing, to discuss the newly formed Race Team Alliance and the potential impact it will have on smaller teams that were not included in the alliance (such as Tommy Baldwin Racing).
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3