Jul 10, 2014, 1:21 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd discussed the effects of NASCAR’s penalty on Kurt Busch for his car failing a post-race inspection following Sunday’s rain-shortened Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
Following the penalty, Busch dropped to 26th in the Sprint Cup standings.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 1
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 7
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 2
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 2
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 8