Jul 10, 2014, 1:21 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd discussed the effects of NASCAR’s penalty on Kurt Busch for his car failing a post-race inspection following Sunday’s rain-shortened Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
Following the penalty, Busch dropped to 26th in the Sprint Cup standings.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 2