Jul 10, 2014, 1:21 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd discussed the effects of NASCAR’s penalty on Kurt Busch for his car failing a post-race inspection following Sunday’s rain-shortened Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
Following the penalty, Busch dropped to 26th in the Sprint Cup standings.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2