Jul 10, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd all discussed why New Hampshire Motor Speedway has had 12 different winners due to the tightness of the track.
With fuel mileage and strategy so key at the flat one-mile track, the guys also examined the importance of how teams find a potential race-winning pit strategy and how teams time fuel refills correctly on the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Jimmie Johnson tops shortened final practice at Indy (UPDATED) 0
- Rosberg nails final Q3 lap to take fifth pole in six races 0
- Rosberg beats rain, red flags and Vettel for Hungary pole 0
- VIDEO: Hamilton’s qualifying goes up in flames after engine fire 0
- Sebastian Vettel “absolutely committed” to Red Bull 0