Jul 10, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd all discussed why New Hampshire Motor Speedway has had 12 different winners due to the tightness of the track.
With fuel mileage and strategy so key at the flat one-mile track, the guys also examined the importance of how teams find a potential race-winning pit strategy and how teams time fuel refills correctly on the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 24
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0