Jul 10, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd all discussed why New Hampshire Motor Speedway has had 12 different winners due to the tightness of the track.
With fuel mileage and strategy so key at the flat one-mile track, the guys also examined the importance of how teams find a potential race-winning pit strategy and how teams time fuel refills correctly on the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 0
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 13