Jul 10, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd all discussed why New Hampshire Motor Speedway has had 12 different winners due to the tightness of the track.
With fuel mileage and strategy so key at the flat one-mile track, the guys also examined the importance of how teams find a potential race-winning pit strategy and how teams time fuel refills correctly on the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 11
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10