Jul 10, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Marty Snider, Bobby Labonte and Ricky Rudd all discussed why New Hampshire Motor Speedway has had 12 different winners due to the tightness of the track.
With fuel mileage and strategy so key at the flat one-mile track, the guys also examined the importance of how teams find a potential race-winning pit strategy and how teams time fuel refills correctly on the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 7