Jul 10, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
An actor that portrayed a young Will Ferrell in the 2006 comedic movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, is once again in trouble with the law in real life.
Luke Bigham, 20, was arrested on Tuesday for domestic violence harassment after he allegedly “pushed his mother into the stairs,” according to Trussville, Alabama police Lt. Jeff Bridges.
According to various news reports, Bigham’s 42-year-old mother, Lorrie Crumley, said she did not want medical treatment but complained of pain after the incident.
Bigham is scheduled to appear at an arraignment on Friday if he doesn’t post a $1,000 misdemeanor bond by then.
Bigham is still awaiting trial for another episode in early June when he was arrested for reckless driving. Police claim Bigham was doing 80 mph in a 35 mph zone in downtown Trussville when he was involved in a five-vehicle crash that injured three people, including himself. The crash was caught on surveillance camera.
Bigham also appeared in the 2009 HBO comedy “Eastbound and Down.”
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0