Jul 10, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
An actor that portrayed a young Will Ferrell in the 2006 comedic movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, is once again in trouble with the law in real life.
Luke Bigham, 20, was arrested on Tuesday for domestic violence harassment after he allegedly “pushed his mother into the stairs,” according to Trussville, Alabama police Lt. Jeff Bridges.
According to various news reports, Bigham’s 42-year-old mother, Lorrie Crumley, said she did not want medical treatment but complained of pain after the incident.
Bigham is scheduled to appear at an arraignment on Friday if he doesn’t post a $1,000 misdemeanor bond by then.
Bigham is still awaiting trial for another episode in early June when he was arrested for reckless driving. Police claim Bigham was doing 80 mph in a 35 mph zone in downtown Trussville when he was involved in a five-vehicle crash that injured three people, including himself. The crash was caught on surveillance camera.
Bigham also appeared in the 2009 HBO comedy “Eastbound and Down.”
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1