Jul 10, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
An actor that portrayed a young Will Ferrell in the 2006 comedic movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, is once again in trouble with the law in real life.
Luke Bigham, 20, was arrested on Tuesday for domestic violence harassment after he allegedly “pushed his mother into the stairs,” according to Trussville, Alabama police Lt. Jeff Bridges.
According to various news reports, Bigham’s 42-year-old mother, Lorrie Crumley, said she did not want medical treatment but complained of pain after the incident.
Bigham is scheduled to appear at an arraignment on Friday if he doesn’t post a $1,000 misdemeanor bond by then.
Bigham is still awaiting trial for another episode in early June when he was arrested for reckless driving. Police claim Bigham was doing 80 mph in a 35 mph zone in downtown Trussville when he was involved in a five-vehicle crash that injured three people, including himself. The crash was caught on surveillance camera.
Bigham also appeared in the 2009 HBO comedy “Eastbound and Down.”
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 1
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 5
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 2
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 47
- 2015 Indy 500 driver-by-driver one-liners 0
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0