Jul 11, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Former IndyCar champion and NBC Sports IndyCar analyst Paul Tracy has some interesting comments on Will Power’s not so “warm and fuzzy” relationship with race control. Tracy discusses what Power needs to do to get over his problems and secure an IndyCar championship. Tracy used to race for Team Penske, Power’s current squad.
Power has a Verizon IndyCar Series-leading five penalties this year.
Video from NASCAR America
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0