Jul 11, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Former IndyCar champion and NBC Sports IndyCar analyst Paul Tracy has some interesting comments on Will Power’s not so “warm and fuzzy” relationship with race control. Tracy discusses what Power needs to do to get over his problems and secure an IndyCar championship. Tracy used to race for Team Penske, Power’s current squad.
Power has a Verizon IndyCar Series-leading five penalties this year.
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5