Jul 11, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Former IndyCar champion and NBC Sports IndyCar analyst Paul Tracy has some interesting comments on Will Power’s not so “warm and fuzzy” relationship with race control. Tracy discusses what Power needs to do to get over his problems and secure an IndyCar championship. Tracy used to race for Team Penske, Power’s current squad.
Power has a Verizon IndyCar Series-leading five penalties this year.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0