Jul 11, 2014, 5:01 PM EST
Former IndyCar champion and NBC Sports IndyCar analyst Paul Tracy has some interesting comments on Will Power’s not so “warm and fuzzy” relationship with race control. Tracy discusses what Power needs to do to get over his problems and secure an IndyCar championship. Tracy used to race for Team Penske, Power’s current squad.
Power has a Verizon IndyCar Series-leading five penalties this year.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0