Jul 11, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Former IndyCar champion and NBC Sports IndyCar analyst Paul Tracy has some interesting comments on Will Power’s not so “warm and fuzzy” relationship with race control. Tracy discusses what Power needs to do to get over his problems and secure an IndyCar championship. Tracy used to race for Team Penske, Power’s current squad.
Power has a Verizon IndyCar Series-leading five penalties this year.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA talks with Atlanta winner Kahne at 5 p.m. ET 0
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1