Jul 11, 2014, 12:54 PM EDT
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series was expected to have two practice sessions this morning at Iowa Speedway in advance of tonight’s American Ethanol 200.
Instead, rain showers have forced NASCAR to cancel the second of those practice sessions.
This comes after IndyCar had to cut their own first practice short, also because of rain.
Qualifying for tonight’s Truck Series event is still scheduled for 5:40 p.m. ET, followed by the 200-lap race at 8:30 p.m. ET.
But for the time being, the only thing on the 7/8-mile Iowa bullring are the Air Titans.
However, the Truck contingent was able to get in their first, 75-minute practice – which was topped by Darrell Wallace Jr. and his fast lap of 137.261 mph.
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/5 at 9:30am ET on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 1
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 4
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 4