Jul 11, 2014, 3:56 PM EST
It’s been an evolving schedule as rain has interfered at Iowa Speedway, but the Verizon IndyCar Series is on track at the 0.875-mile oval and NBCSN will have coverage of both practice and qualifying.
Qualifying was originally set from 4 to 5 p.m. ET to then immediately be followed by IndyCar Countdown from 5 to 6 p.m. ET.
Now, as the schedule’s been revised, the IndyCar Countdown show will be a combination practice/feature show to run from 4 to 5:30 p.m. ET. The qualifying show will air from 7 to 8 p.m. ET.
Leigh Diffey is on site to lead the broadcast with analysts David Hobbs and Paul Tracy; Kevin Lee, Jon Beekhuis, Kelli Stavast and Robin Miller are in the pits.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0