Jul 11, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
It’s been an evolving schedule as rain has interfered at Iowa Speedway, but the Verizon IndyCar Series is on track at the 0.875-mile oval and NBCSN will have coverage of both practice and qualifying.
Qualifying was originally set from 4 to 5 p.m. ET to then immediately be followed by IndyCar Countdown from 5 to 6 p.m. ET.
Now, as the schedule’s been revised, the IndyCar Countdown show will be a combination practice/feature show to run from 4 to 5:30 p.m. ET. The qualifying show will air from 7 to 8 p.m. ET.
Leigh Diffey is on site to lead the broadcast with analysts David Hobbs and Paul Tracy; Kevin Lee, Jon Beekhuis, Kelli Stavast and Robin Miller are in the pits.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1