Jul 11, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
It’s been an evolving schedule as rain has interfered at Iowa Speedway, but the Verizon IndyCar Series is on track at the 0.875-mile oval and NBCSN will have coverage of both practice and qualifying.
Qualifying was originally set from 4 to 5 p.m. ET to then immediately be followed by IndyCar Countdown from 5 to 6 p.m. ET.
Now, as the schedule’s been revised, the IndyCar Countdown show will be a combination practice/feature show to run from 4 to 5:30 p.m. ET. The qualifying show will air from 7 to 8 p.m. ET.
Leigh Diffey is on site to lead the broadcast with analysts David Hobbs and Paul Tracy; Kevin Lee, Jon Beekhuis, Kelli Stavast and Robin Miller are in the pits.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3