Jul 11, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
It’s been an evolving schedule as rain has interfered at Iowa Speedway, but the Verizon IndyCar Series is on track at the 0.875-mile oval and NBCSN will have coverage of both practice and qualifying.
Qualifying was originally set from 4 to 5 p.m. ET to then immediately be followed by IndyCar Countdown from 5 to 6 p.m. ET.
Now, as the schedule’s been revised, the IndyCar Countdown show will be a combination practice/feature show to run from 4 to 5:30 p.m. ET. The qualifying show will air from 7 to 8 p.m. ET.
Leigh Diffey is on site to lead the broadcast with analysts David Hobbs and Paul Tracy; Kevin Lee, Jon Beekhuis, Kelli Stavast and Robin Miller are in the pits.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart’s return to NASCAR may be one of hardest things he’s ever done 12
- BREAKING NEWS: Tony Stewart to return to race at Atlanta this weekend 19
- Team Penske on verge of ending 8-year IndyCar title drought 0
- IndyCar title quest continues for Helio Castroneves 0
- Could Tony Stewart return to race this weekend at Atlanta? 15
- Report: McLaren trying for Vettel or Alonso 8
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 3