Jul 11, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
It’s been an evolving schedule as rain has interfered at Iowa Speedway, but the Verizon IndyCar Series is on track at the 0.875-mile oval and NBCSN will have coverage of both practice and qualifying.
Qualifying was originally set from 4 to 5 p.m. ET to then immediately be followed by IndyCar Countdown from 5 to 6 p.m. ET.
Now, as the schedule’s been revised, the IndyCar Countdown show will be a combination practice/feature show to run from 4 to 5:30 p.m. ET. The qualifying show will air from 7 to 8 p.m. ET.
Leigh Diffey is on site to lead the broadcast with analysts David Hobbs and Paul Tracy; Kevin Lee, Jon Beekhuis, Kelli Stavast and Robin Miller are in the pits.
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 0
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 13
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 5