Jul 12, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Chip Ganassi Racing remains winless this Verizon IndyCar Series season, but it appears they’ll have a good chance to break their 2014 duck tonight in the Heartland.
Last night, Target drivers Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan swept the front row in qualifying for the Iowa Corn Indy 300 – which you can watch tonight at 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
However, if you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to Dixon and Kanaan, the Ganassi camp will have Ryan Briscoe starting fourth and Charlie Kimball starting seventh on the 22-car grid.
Meanwhile, Team Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power will look to break their tie atop the IndyCar championship standings. Castroneves made up 39 points last week in Pocono to pull even with Power; tonight, Castroneves starts third and Power starts ninth.
But everyone will have to overcome Andretti Autosport, which has won the last four IndyCar races at Iowa. At the start tonight, they’ll be led by rookie Carlos Munoz, who qualified fifth.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 8 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of the Iowa Corn Indy 300.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 1
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 0
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 2
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10