Jul 12, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Chip Ganassi Racing remains winless this Verizon IndyCar Series season, but it appears they’ll have a good chance to break their 2014 duck tonight in the Heartland.
Last night, Target drivers Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan swept the front row in qualifying for the Iowa Corn Indy 300 – which you can watch tonight at 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
However, if you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to Dixon and Kanaan, the Ganassi camp will have Ryan Briscoe starting fourth and Charlie Kimball starting seventh on the 22-car grid.
Meanwhile, Team Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power will look to break their tie atop the IndyCar championship standings. Castroneves made up 39 points last week in Pocono to pull even with Power; tonight, Castroneves starts third and Power starts ninth.
But everyone will have to overcome Andretti Autosport, which has won the last four IndyCar races at Iowa. At the start tonight, they’ll be led by rookie Carlos Munoz, who qualified fifth.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 8 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of the Iowa Corn Indy 300.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2