Jul 13, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Two weeks ago at Kentucky, Brad Keselowski tore up his right hand while trying to open a champagne bottle while celebrating his Sprint Cup win there.
Keselowski needed to have four stitches to close the blood-gushing cut. He eventually got the stitches removed just before last weekend’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona.
Now, Team Penske teammate Joey Logano will compete in Sunday’s Camping World RV Sales 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with a minor sprain in his left wrist, according to a tweet from MRN’s Dustin Long.
Logano suffered the wrist sprain when he wrecked during practice Friday.
Logano has the wrist wrapped to increase support while also trying to minimize pain.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2