Jul 13, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Two weeks ago at Kentucky, Brad Keselowski tore up his right hand while trying to open a champagne bottle while celebrating his Sprint Cup win there.
Keselowski needed to have four stitches to close the blood-gushing cut. He eventually got the stitches removed just before last weekend’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona.
Now, Team Penske teammate Joey Logano will compete in Sunday’s Camping World RV Sales 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with a minor sprain in his left wrist, according to a tweet from MRN’s Dustin Long.
Logano suffered the wrist sprain when he wrecked during practice Friday.
Logano has the wrist wrapped to increase support while also trying to minimize pain.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 1
- IndyCar confirms Boston race for 2016 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4
- Tony Kanaan says older part, reinforced suspension contributed to Hinchcliffe’s crash and injury 7