Jul 13, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Two weeks ago at Kentucky, Brad Keselowski tore up his right hand while trying to open a champagne bottle while celebrating his Sprint Cup win there.
Keselowski needed to have four stitches to close the blood-gushing cut. He eventually got the stitches removed just before last weekend’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona.
Now, Team Penske teammate Joey Logano will compete in Sunday’s Camping World RV Sales 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with a minor sprain in his left wrist, according to a tweet from MRN’s Dustin Long.
Logano suffered the wrist sprain when he wrecked during practice Friday.
Logano has the wrist wrapped to increase support while also trying to minimize pain.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 1
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 6
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 23
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3