Jul 13, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Two weeks ago at Kentucky, Brad Keselowski tore up his right hand while trying to open a champagne bottle while celebrating his Sprint Cup win there.
Keselowski needed to have four stitches to close the blood-gushing cut. He eventually got the stitches removed just before last weekend’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona.
Now, Team Penske teammate Joey Logano will compete in Sunday’s Camping World RV Sales 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with a minor sprain in his left wrist, according to a tweet from MRN’s Dustin Long.
Logano suffered the wrist sprain when he wrecked during practice Friday.
Logano has the wrist wrapped to increase support while also trying to minimize pain.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5
- Ron Dennis clears up Alonso crash rumors; confirms he was briefly knocked unconscious but was not concussed 3
- McLaren confirms Alonso leaves hospital, and is out for final test 0
- Manor targets Melbourne appearance; announces Will Stevens as first driver 2
- Iconic F1 designer Gerard Ducarouge dies at 73 1
- F1: Barcelona 2015 first test cumulative times, lap counts, analysis 0