Jul 13, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Two weeks ago at Kentucky, Brad Keselowski tore up his right hand while trying to open a champagne bottle while celebrating his Sprint Cup win there.
Keselowski needed to have four stitches to close the blood-gushing cut. He eventually got the stitches removed just before last weekend’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona.
Now, Team Penske teammate Joey Logano will compete in Sunday’s Camping World RV Sales 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with a minor sprain in his left wrist, according to a tweet from MRN’s Dustin Long.
Logano suffered the wrist sprain when he wrecked during practice Friday.
Logano has the wrist wrapped to increase support while also trying to minimize pain.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Danica Patrick: ‘If I’m in a position to win, I feel perfectly ready’ 0
- Perception of sparse Brickyard 400 crowd not necessarily reality 2
- Hamilton: “As a team, we need to do better” 0
- Jimmie Johnson tops shortened final practice at Indy (UPDATED) 0
- Rosberg nails final Q3 lap to take fifth pole in six races 1