Jul 14, 2014, 5:37 PM EST
By winning his third race of the season on Sunday at New Hampshire, Brad Keselowski again showed that he’s likely to have a say in the outcome of the 2014 Sprint Cup championship.
Keselowski’s latest triumph is also the fifth win of the year overall for Team Penske, which has gotten two checkered flags from Joey Logano. Is Penske on a collision course with Hendrick Motorsports for Sprint Cup supremacy this fall in the Chase?
In today’s NASCAR AMERICA Minute, Rick Allen, driver Parker Kligerman, and reporter Nate Ryan talk about Keselowski and Penske’s rise to contender status. You can hear what they have to say in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2
- Jeff Gordon’s legacy of success transcends generations 1
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 as final full-time season 43
- NASCAR: Trackside shopping set to change as part of new Fanatics deal (UPDATED) 10
- Brian Vickers to return to racing at Las Vegas after health scare 9