Jul 14, 2014, 5:37 PM EST
By winning his third race of the season on Sunday at New Hampshire, Brad Keselowski again showed that he’s likely to have a say in the outcome of the 2014 Sprint Cup championship.
Keselowski’s latest triumph is also the fifth win of the year overall for Team Penske, which has gotten two checkered flags from Joey Logano. Is Penske on a collision course with Hendrick Motorsports for Sprint Cup supremacy this fall in the Chase?
In today’s NASCAR AMERICA Minute, Rick Allen, driver Parker Kligerman, and reporter Nate Ryan talk about Keselowski and Penske’s rise to contender status. You can hear what they have to say in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 9
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6