Jul 14, 2014, 5:37 PM EDT
By winning his third race of the season on Sunday at New Hampshire, Brad Keselowski again showed that he’s likely to have a say in the outcome of the 2014 Sprint Cup championship.
Keselowski’s latest triumph is also the fifth win of the year overall for Team Penske, which has gotten two checkered flags from Joey Logano. Is Penske on a collision course with Hendrick Motorsports for Sprint Cup supremacy this fall in the Chase?
In today’s NASCAR AMERICA Minute, Rick Allen, driver Parker Kligerman, and reporter Nate Ryan talk about Keselowski and Penske’s rise to contender status. You can hear what they have to say in the clip above.
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0