Jul 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, the crew looked back on Brad Keselowski’s win on Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Also talking about it was Keselowski himself, who said in Victory Lane that it wasn’t easy.
But five spots on the Chase Grid remain in play with seven regular season races to go. The crew tried to predict how those remaining spots will be filled.
Also on the agenda was discussion of the Joey Logano-Morgan Shepherd crash and Jimmie Johnson’s wreck after two early tire failures.
A new episode of NASCAR AMERICA airs tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices. For more clips from the show, feel free to check out the archive page.
Video from NASCAR America
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 0
- ‘Do you get mad when your boyfriend wrecks you?’ Danica Patrick faces kids’ pressing questions 3
- Jeff Gordon to serve as NASCAR TV analyst this season 12
- Ganassi’s No. 02 Riley-Ford Scores Rolex 24 Victory 3
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2