Jul 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, the crew looked back on Brad Keselowski’s win on Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Also talking about it was Keselowski himself, who said in Victory Lane that it wasn’t easy.
But five spots on the Chase Grid remain in play with seven regular season races to go. The crew tried to predict how those remaining spots will be filled.
Also on the agenda was discussion of the Joey Logano-Morgan Shepherd crash and Jimmie Johnson’s wreck after two early tire failures.
A new episode of NASCAR AMERICA airs tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices. For more clips from the show, feel free to check out the archive page.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1