Jul 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, the crew looked back on Brad Keselowski’s win on Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Also talking about it was Keselowski himself, who said in Victory Lane that it wasn’t easy.
But five spots on the Chase Grid remain in play with seven regular season races to go. The crew tried to predict how those remaining spots will be filled.
Also on the agenda was discussion of the Joey Logano-Morgan Shepherd crash and Jimmie Johnson’s wreck after two early tire failures.
A new episode of NASCAR AMERICA airs tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices. For more clips from the show, feel free to check out the archive page.
Video from NASCAR America
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 1
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 2
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 5
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4