Jul 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, the crew looked back on Brad Keselowski’s win on Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Also talking about it was Keselowski himself, who said in Victory Lane that it wasn’t easy.
But five spots on the Chase Grid remain in play with seven regular season races to go. The crew tried to predict how those remaining spots will be filled.
Also on the agenda was discussion of the Joey Logano-Morgan Shepherd crash and Jimmie Johnson’s wreck after two early tire failures.
A new episode of NASCAR AMERICA airs tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices. For more clips from the show, feel free to check out the archive page.
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 0
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 9
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 5
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2