Jul 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, the crew looked back on Brad Keselowski’s win on Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Also talking about it was Keselowski himself, who said in Victory Lane that it wasn’t easy.
But five spots on the Chase Grid remain in play with seven regular season races to go. The crew tried to predict how those remaining spots will be filled.
Also on the agenda was discussion of the Joey Logano-Morgan Shepherd crash and Jimmie Johnson’s wreck after two early tire failures.
A new episode of NASCAR AMERICA airs tomorrow at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices. For more clips from the show, feel free to check out the archive page.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 1
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0