Jul 14, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Brad Keselowski’s third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season will be at the center of today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
NBCSN contributing reporter Nate Ryan and driver Parker Kligerman, who competed in the first eight races of 2014 as a Cup rookie, will join Rick Allen in the studio to break down Keselowski’s victory at New Hampshire.
Keselowski will be competing for a championship this fall, and Ryan Newman hopes to also be in that position soon. Still searching for a win, Newman has nonetheless run strong lately – and after finishing fifth on Sunday, he’ll chat with NBCSN’s Marty Snider today about his push for the Chase.
Also, Nate and Parker will discuss the issue of minimum speeds in Sprint Cup racing, which has been spotlighted after Joey Logano’s wreck with the lapped car of Morgan Shepherd during Sunday’s race.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1