Jul 14, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Brad Keselowski’s third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season will be at the center of today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
NBCSN contributing reporter Nate Ryan and driver Parker Kligerman, who competed in the first eight races of 2014 as a Cup rookie, will join Rick Allen in the studio to break down Keselowski’s victory at New Hampshire.
Keselowski will be competing for a championship this fall, and Ryan Newman hopes to also be in that position soon. Still searching for a win, Newman has nonetheless run strong lately – and after finishing fifth on Sunday, he’ll chat with NBCSN’s Marty Snider today about his push for the Chase.
Also, Nate and Parker will discuss the issue of minimum speeds in Sprint Cup racing, which has been spotlighted after Joey Logano’s wreck with the lapped car of Morgan Shepherd during Sunday’s race.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3