Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Cool news from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, as Jeff Gordon‘s winning car from the inaugural 1994 Brickyard 400 is outside the IMS museum today.
— Indy Motor Speedway (@IMS) July 16, 2014
Gordon’s win came in NASCAR’s debut at IMS. This year marks the race’s 20-year anniversary.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 1
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0