Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Cool news from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, as Jeff Gordon‘s winning car from the inaugural 1994 Brickyard 400 is outside the IMS museum today.
— Indy Motor Speedway (@IMS) July 16, 2014
Gordon’s win came in NASCAR’s debut at IMS. This year marks the race’s 20-year anniversary.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 1
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 7
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 2
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 2
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 8