Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Cool news from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, as Jeff Gordon‘s winning car from the inaugural 1994 Brickyard 400 is outside the IMS museum today.
— Indy Motor Speedway (@IMS) July 16, 2014
Gordon’s win came in NASCAR’s debut at IMS. This year marks the race’s 20-year anniversary.
Video from NASCAR America
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 2
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 3
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 2
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 5
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 4