Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Cool news from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, as Jeff Gordon‘s winning car from the inaugural 1994 Brickyard 400 is outside the IMS museum today.
— Indy Motor Speedway (@IMS) July 16, 2014
Gordon’s win came in NASCAR’s debut at IMS. This year marks the race’s 20-year anniversary.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 1
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0