Jul 16, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Cool news from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, as Jeff Gordon‘s winning car from the inaugural 1994 Brickyard 400 is outside the IMS museum today.
— Indy Motor Speedway (@IMS) July 16, 2014
Gordon’s win came in NASCAR’s debut at IMS. This year marks the race’s 20-year anniversary.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3