Jul 16, 2014, 11:11 PM EST
You might say that in each of the 36 Sprint Cup races, Chris Lambert has Denny Hamlin‘s ear.
While Hamlin can get over-revved at times behind the wheel, Lambert has a calming tone and voice that keeps the driver of the No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota in-check and under control.
Lambert is Hamlin’s spotter – and without question one of the best in the business, respected by peers and looked upon as someone who does his job right.
But Lambert is also a kind of quiet guy. Part of it is by nature, but another part of it is due to unspeakable tragedy that he’s gone through and survived.
In an absolutely heartwarming story by Fox & Friends, Lambert’s story is one you not only owe it to yourself to watch, but if you have a spouse and/or kids, have them join you while viewing a tale of something no one should go through and how he rallied back thanks to a special “guardian angel.”
(You also might want to keep some tissue nearby, just in case.)
Kudos to Fox & Friends for telling a story that so deserved to be told.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- The F1 champ is crowned on NBCSN from Abu Dhabi this weekend 0
- Alonso: My next move won’t be a surprise for anybody 0
- Will the weight of expectation prove to be too great for Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi? 1