Jul 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Stop 10 on the F1 world championship calendar brings the drivers this weekend to Hockenheim for the German Grand Prix.
In Part 1 of our two-part preview, Will Buxton discusses the decision adopted by all teams to remove their FRIC, Front to Rear Interlinked Suspension Systems, for the race.
In Part 2 of “Paddock Pass” from the German Grand Prix, Will Buxton catches up with Sauber’s Adrian Sutil to discuss the rumors that he might not be racing at all and gets the details about why he deleted his Twitter account.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0