Jul 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Stop 10 on the F1 world championship calendar brings the drivers this weekend to Hockenheim for the German Grand Prix.
In Part 1 of our two-part preview, Will Buxton discusses the decision adopted by all teams to remove their FRIC, Front to Rear Interlinked Suspension Systems, for the race.
In Part 2 of “Paddock Pass” from the German Grand Prix, Will Buxton catches up with Sauber’s Adrian Sutil to discuss the rumors that he might not be racing at all and gets the details about why he deleted his Twitter account.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5