Jul 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Stop 10 on the F1 world championship calendar brings the drivers this weekend to Hockenheim for the German Grand Prix.
In Part 1 of our two-part preview, Will Buxton discusses the decision adopted by all teams to remove their FRIC, Front to Rear Interlinked Suspension Systems, for the race.
In Part 2 of “Paddock Pass” from the German Grand Prix, Will Buxton catches up with Sauber’s Adrian Sutil to discuss the rumors that he might not be racing at all and gets the details about why he deleted his Twitter account.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1