Jul 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Stop 10 on the F1 world championship calendar brings the drivers this weekend to Hockenheim for the German Grand Prix.
In Part 1 of our two-part preview, Will Buxton discusses the decision adopted by all teams to remove their FRIC, Front to Rear Interlinked Suspension Systems, for the race.
In Part 2 of “Paddock Pass” from the German Grand Prix, Will Buxton catches up with Sauber’s Adrian Sutil to discuss the rumors that he might not be racing at all and gets the details about why he deleted his Twitter account.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 1
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 0
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 1
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0