Jul 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Stop 10 on the F1 world championship calendar brings the drivers this weekend to Hockenheim for the German Grand Prix.
In Part 1 of our two-part preview, Will Buxton discusses the decision adopted by all teams to remove their FRIC, Front to Rear Interlinked Suspension Systems, for the race.
In Part 2 of “Paddock Pass” from the German Grand Prix, Will Buxton catches up with Sauber’s Adrian Sutil to discuss the rumors that he might not be racing at all and gets the details about why he deleted his Twitter account.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 4