Jul 19, 2014, 10:17 PM EDT
Three NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers – Denny Hamlin, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and owner/driver Michael Waltrip – are taking part in this weekend’s American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament at Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
The tournament, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, always attracts plenty of star power from across both the sports and entertainment worlds.
But as every star knows, there’s always a few folks that don’t think too highly of you – and are willing to tweet their annoyances with you directly.
With that in mind, Hamlin and an array of other celebrities such as NBC Sports’ own Jeremy Roenick, Stephen Curry, Martin Brodeur, T.J. Oshie, and Larry the Cable Guy decided to peruse a few of the mean tweets sent to them.
You can check out their reactions in the clip above.
The final round of the American Century Championship will air LIVE tomorrow at 3 p.m. ET on NBC. So far, Stenhouse leads the NASCAR trio in the field with a Modified Stableford score of 7 points, which is good for 51st on the overall leader board.
- Hunter-Reay leads as times plunge in second practice at Sonoma 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 6