Jul 19, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
Three NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers – Denny Hamlin, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and owner/driver Michael Waltrip – are taking part in this weekend’s American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament at Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
The tournament, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, always attracts plenty of star power from across both the sports and entertainment worlds.
But as every star knows, there’s always a few folks that don’t think too highly of you – and are willing to tweet their annoyances with you directly.
With that in mind, Hamlin and an array of other celebrities such as NBC Sports’ own Jeremy Roenick, Stephen Curry, Martin Brodeur, T.J. Oshie, and Larry the Cable Guy decided to peruse a few of the mean tweets sent to them.
You can check out their reactions in the clip above.
The final round of the American Century Championship will air LIVE tomorrow at 3 p.m. ET on NBC. So far, Stenhouse leads the NASCAR trio in the field with a Modified Stableford score of 7 points, which is good for 51st on the overall leader board.
Video from NASCAR America
- What we’re thankful in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 1
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3