Jul 19, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Ryan Hunter-Reay has the Borg-Warner Trophy. Now he wants a second Verizon IndyCar Series championship.
The American closed to within 32 points of leader Helio Castroneves thanks to his dramatic win last weekend at Iowa Speedway.
But in order to continue his pursuit of the 2014 title, he’ll need to stay out of trouble in this weekend’s doubleheader on the streets of Toronto.
You can watch Race 1 of the Honda Indy Toronto today at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Hunter-Reay is staring up at both Castroneves and his Team Penske teammate, Will Power, who are separated by just nine points in the standings heading into the final doubleheader of the IndyCar season.
With six races remaining in the season, all involved can ill-afford a disastrous result today and tomorrow on the 1.75-mile street circuit at Toronto’s Exhibition Place.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 3 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of Race 1 of the Honda Indy Toronto.
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 2
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 0
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 13