Jul 19, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Today’s qualifying for the first of two Verizon IndyCar Series races in the Honda Indy 2 in Toronto weekend will be live streamed on NBC Sports Live Extra at 10 a.m. ET this morning. The stream link is here.
The qualifying show on NBCSN will air delayed at 1:30 p.m. ET, as a 90-minute lead-in to the first of two Honda Indy Toronto races. Race one coverage begins at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, and will additionally be live streamed via Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream either online or via a mobile device.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1