Jul 19, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Today’s qualifying for the first of two Verizon IndyCar Series races in the Honda Indy 2 in Toronto weekend will be live streamed on NBC Sports Live Extra at 10 a.m. ET this morning. The stream link is here.
The qualifying show on NBCSN will air delayed at 1:30 p.m. ET, as a 90-minute lead-in to the first of two Honda Indy Toronto races. Race one coverage begins at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, and will additionally be live streamed via Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream either online or via a mobile device.
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 4
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 7
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 4
- Hamilton delighted after claiming 40th career pole (VIDEO) 3