Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Today’s Race 1 of the Honda Indy Toronto will feature a standing start – and as we’ve seen in recent years, such starts have not always gone off smoothly in the Verizon IndyCar Series (see James Hinchcliffe getting hit from behind last year in Houston or the wild crash at the start of this year’s Grand Prix of Indianapolis).
With that in mind, drivers may feel an added sense of urgency to do well in qualifying for today’s 85-lap race around Exhibition Place.
You can watch qualifying at 1:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN. But in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream. Again, CLICK HERE at 1:30 p.m. ET to see who will have a clear track ahead of them when the lights go green for Race 1 (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 3
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 4
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 4
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0