Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Today’s Race 1 of the Honda Indy Toronto will feature a standing start – and as we’ve seen in recent years, such starts have not always gone off smoothly in the Verizon IndyCar Series (see James Hinchcliffe getting hit from behind last year in Houston or the wild crash at the start of this year’s Grand Prix of Indianapolis).
With that in mind, drivers may feel an added sense of urgency to do well in qualifying for today’s 85-lap race around Exhibition Place.
You can watch qualifying at 1:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN. But in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream. Again, CLICK HERE at 1:30 p.m. ET to see who will have a clear track ahead of them when the lights go green for Race 1 (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 0
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 5
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0