Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Today’s Race 1 of the Honda Indy Toronto will feature a standing start – and as we’ve seen in recent years, such starts have not always gone off smoothly in the Verizon IndyCar Series (see James Hinchcliffe getting hit from behind last year in Houston or the wild crash at the start of this year’s Grand Prix of Indianapolis).
With that in mind, drivers may feel an added sense of urgency to do well in qualifying for today’s 85-lap race around Exhibition Place.
You can watch qualifying at 1:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN. But in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream. Again, CLICK HERE at 1:30 p.m. ET to see who will have a clear track ahead of them when the lights go green for Race 1 (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/5 at 9:30am ET on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 1
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 2
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 4