Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Today’s Race 1 of the Honda Indy Toronto will feature a standing start – and as we’ve seen in recent years, such starts have not always gone off smoothly in the Verizon IndyCar Series (see James Hinchcliffe getting hit from behind last year in Houston or the wild crash at the start of this year’s Grand Prix of Indianapolis).
With that in mind, drivers may feel an added sense of urgency to do well in qualifying for today’s 85-lap race around Exhibition Place.
You can watch qualifying at 1:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN. But in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream. Again, CLICK HERE at 1:30 p.m. ET to see who will have a clear track ahead of them when the lights go green for Race 1 (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 1
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 1
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 3
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10