Jul 20, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
To say that former CART champion Paul Tracy and Toronto mayor Rob Ford both know a thing or two about controversy may be putting it mildly.
But things went smoothly between the two colorful personalities when Tracy – now one of NBCSN’s Verizon IndyCar Series analysts – took the politician for a high-speed pace car ride around the 1.75-mile Honda Indy Toronto street circuit.
So how did the mayor handle things from the passenger seat? Check out the clip above to find out, then tune in to NBCSN or NBC Sports Live Extra for ongoing coverage of this afternoon’s IndyCar Race 2 from Toronto.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 0
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1