Jul 20, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
To say that former CART champion Paul Tracy and Toronto mayor Rob Ford both know a thing or two about controversy may be putting it mildly.
But things went smoothly between the two colorful personalities when Tracy – now one of NBCSN’s Verizon IndyCar Series analysts – took the politician for a high-speed pace car ride around the 1.75-mile Honda Indy Toronto street circuit.
So how did the mayor handle things from the passenger seat? Check out the clip above to find out, then tune in to NBCSN or NBC Sports Live Extra for ongoing coverage of this afternoon’s IndyCar Race 2 from Toronto.
Video from NASCAR America
- Alonso: My next move won’t be a surprise for anybody 0
- Will the weight of expectation prove to be too great for Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi? 0
- With Vettel, Alonso, Mercedes and Renault all on the move, Abu Dhabi will mark the end of an era in F1 0
- 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Preview 0
- Sebastian Vettel joins Ferrari for 2015 season, partnering Kimi Raikkonen 0
- Ferrari confirms Alonso will leave at end of 2014 F1 season 0
- Report: Kurt Busch meets with police over assault claims by ex-girlfriend 0