Jul 20, 2014, 6:30 AM EST
Earlier this week at Hockenheim, NBCSN caught up with McLaren’s Kevin Magnussen to see how he was getting on after the first nine races of his F1 career.
Even as a rookie, Magnussen has proven himself to be more than a match for veteran teammate Jenson Button, and will start today’s German Grand Prix from fourth place on the grid. However, he admitted that he did not feel ready to race in F1 when he was announced last November, but he has been improving with every race and is loving every second of being a part of the McLaren family.
You can watch the German Grand Prix live on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET today.
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 1
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21