Jul 20, 2014, 6:30 AM EDT
Earlier this week at Hockenheim, NBCSN caught up with McLaren’s Kevin Magnussen to see how he was getting on after the first nine races of his F1 career.
Even as a rookie, Magnussen has proven himself to be more than a match for veteran teammate Jenson Button, and will start today’s German Grand Prix from fourth place on the grid. However, he admitted that he did not feel ready to race in F1 when he was announced last November, but he has been improving with every race and is loving every second of being a part of the McLaren family.
You can watch the German Grand Prix live on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET today.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25