Jul 20, 2014, 6:30 AM EST
Earlier this week at Hockenheim, NBCSN caught up with McLaren’s Kevin Magnussen to see how he was getting on after the first nine races of his F1 career.
Even as a rookie, Magnussen has proven himself to be more than a match for veteran teammate Jenson Button, and will start today’s German Grand Prix from fourth place on the grid. However, he admitted that he did not feel ready to race in F1 when he was announced last November, but he has been improving with every race and is loving every second of being a part of the McLaren family.
You can watch the German Grand Prix live on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET today.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 0
- ‘Do you get mad when your boyfriend wrecks you?’ Danica Patrick faces kids’ pressing questions 3
- Jeff Gordon to serve as NASCAR TV analyst this season 12
- Ganassi’s No. 02 Riley-Ford Scores Rolex 24 Victory 3
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2