Jul 20, 2014, 6:30 AM EDT
Earlier this week at Hockenheim, NBCSN caught up with McLaren’s Kevin Magnussen to see how he was getting on after the first nine races of his F1 career.
Even as a rookie, Magnussen has proven himself to be more than a match for veteran teammate Jenson Button, and will start today’s German Grand Prix from fourth place on the grid. However, he admitted that he did not feel ready to race in F1 when he was announced last November, but he has been improving with every race and is loving every second of being a part of the McLaren family.
You can watch the German Grand Prix live on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET today.
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2