Jul 20, 2014, 6:30 AM EDT
Earlier this week at Hockenheim, NBCSN caught up with McLaren’s Kevin Magnussen to see how he was getting on after the first nine races of his F1 career.
Even as a rookie, Magnussen has proven himself to be more than a match for veteran teammate Jenson Button, and will start today’s German Grand Prix from fourth place on the grid. However, he admitted that he did not feel ready to race in F1 when he was announced last November, but he has been improving with every race and is loving every second of being a part of the McLaren family.
You can watch the German Grand Prix live on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET today.
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2