Jul 20, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Red Bull Global Rallycross is back in action this afternoon with the final from Volkswagen Rallycross NY at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
You can watch today’s fourth round of the 2014 GRC championship at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
But if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream today’s final online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Going into the weekend, Scott Speed and Nelson Piquet Jr. were separated by just one point atop the standings. But in yesterday’s heat races, Piquet earned finishes of second and first in his two heats to earn five points.
Combined with Speed’s four points from his two runner-up heat finishes, that means the former F1 and NASCAR racers are now officially tied for first place in the championship – setting up what should be a thrilling final on New York’s six-turn, .467-mile track.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Volkswagen Rallycross NY.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2