Jul 20, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Red Bull Global Rallycross is back in action this afternoon with the final from Volkswagen Rallycross NY at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
You can watch today’s fourth round of the 2014 GRC championship at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
But if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream today’s final online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Going into the weekend, Scott Speed and Nelson Piquet Jr. were separated by just one point atop the standings. But in yesterday’s heat races, Piquet earned finishes of second and first in his two heats to earn five points.
Combined with Speed’s four points from his two runner-up heat finishes, that means the former F1 and NASCAR racers are now officially tied for first place in the championship – setting up what should be a thrilling final on New York’s six-turn, .467-mile track.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Volkswagen Rallycross NY.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4