Jul 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Hamlin finished in 55th place with a total of five points, beating Stenhouse’s total of four and Michael Waltrip‘s total of -18.
The tourney was scored on a Modified Stableford system, which awards or deducts points based on the amount of strokes at each hole.
Going into the final round, Stenhouse was leading the NASCAR trio with a total of seven. However, Hamlin was able to net four points on Sunday (highlighted by a three-point birdie on Hole No. 7) to pull ahead of Stenhouse, who slipped back after suffering three double-bogeys on the back nine.
But the main focus was about fun for all that competed in the tournament, which came on the final off-weekend of the year for Hamlin, Stenhouse, Waltrip, and the rest of the Sprint Cup Series.
Stenhouse, Waltrip, and Stenhouse’s girlfriend/fellow Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick also tweeted a few photos from the weekend, which you can check out below.
Two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback Mark Rypien won the tournament over NBC Sports hockey analyst Jeremy Roenick and women’s golf icon Annika Sorenstam.
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 5
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 3