Jul 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Hamlin finished in 55th place with a total of five points, beating Stenhouse’s total of four and Michael Waltrip‘s total of -18.
The tourney was scored on a Modified Stableford system, which awards or deducts points based on the amount of strokes at each hole.
Going into the final round, Stenhouse was leading the NASCAR trio with a total of seven. However, Hamlin was able to net four points on Sunday (highlighted by a three-point birdie on Hole No. 7) to pull ahead of Stenhouse, who slipped back after suffering three double-bogeys on the back nine.
But the main focus was about fun for all that competed in the tournament, which came on the final off-weekend of the year for Hamlin, Stenhouse, Waltrip, and the rest of the Sprint Cup Series.
Stenhouse, Waltrip, and Stenhouse’s girlfriend/fellow Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick also tweeted a few photos from the weekend, which you can check out below.
Two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback Mark Rypien won the tournament over NBC Sports hockey analyst Jeremy Roenick and women’s golf icon Annika Sorenstam.
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 0
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 0
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1