Jul 22, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Not sure if these will be coming to an airwave near you in the next few days or weeks, but the three U.S. Team Target drivers have been utilized in an ad I’m not sure they did by choice.
Cottonelle, whose brand is displayed at Target, has NASCAR’s Kyle Larson and IndyCar’s Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan – all three drive for Chip Ganassi Racing – featured in this sequence of ads.
Dixon and Kanaan’s aren’t quite as much of a kick in the bum, per se. But they’re still littered with bathroom puns.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3