Jul 22, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Not sure if these will be coming to an airwave near you in the next few days or weeks, but the three U.S. Team Target drivers have been utilized in an ad I’m not sure they did by choice.
Cottonelle, whose brand is displayed at Target, has NASCAR’s Kyle Larson and IndyCar’s Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan – all three drive for Chip Ganassi Racing – featured in this sequence of ads.
Dixon and Kanaan’s aren’t quite as much of a kick in the bum, per se. But they’re still littered with bathroom puns.
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1