Jul 22, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Not sure if these will be coming to an airwave near you in the next few days or weeks, but the three U.S. Team Target drivers have been utilized in an ad I’m not sure they did by choice.
Cottonelle, whose brand is displayed at Target, has NASCAR’s Kyle Larson and IndyCar’s Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan – all three drive for Chip Ganassi Racing – featured in this sequence of ads.
Dixon and Kanaan’s aren’t quite as much of a kick in the bum, per se. But they’re still littered with bathroom puns.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1