Jul 22, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Not sure if these will be coming to an airwave near you in the next few days or weeks, but the three U.S. Team Target drivers have been utilized in an ad I’m not sure they did by choice.
Cottonelle, whose brand is displayed at Target, has NASCAR’s Kyle Larson and IndyCar’s Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan – all three drive for Chip Ganassi Racing – featured in this sequence of ads.
Dixon and Kanaan’s aren’t quite as much of a kick in the bum, per se. But they’re still littered with bathroom puns.
Video from NASCAR America
- What might happen to Tony Stewart when District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case is completed? 0
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2