Jul 23, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
At the end of the first segment of Wednesday’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series MudSummer Classic at Eldora Speedway, it’s Darrell Wallace Jr. in the lead.
The first of two competition cautions was supposed to occur at Lap 60, but did not actually come out until Lap 62. The track has hardened and is very slippery, causing a number of trucks to spin out.
Points leader Matt Crafton is 16th but stayed out and did not pit during the pit-optional stop after the first caution.
There will be two more segments – a 50-lap middle section and a 40-lap final sprint – separated by a second competition caution after the 50-lap mid-section.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0