Jul 23, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
At the end of the first segment of Wednesday’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series MudSummer Classic at Eldora Speedway, it’s Darrell Wallace Jr. in the lead.
The first of two competition cautions was supposed to occur at Lap 60, but did not actually come out until Lap 62. The track has hardened and is very slippery, causing a number of trucks to spin out.
Points leader Matt Crafton is 16th but stayed out and did not pit during the pit-optional stop after the first caution.
There will be two more segments – a 50-lap middle section and a 40-lap final sprint – separated by a second competition caution after the 50-lap mid-section.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 0
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 5