Jul 23, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Hey there, NASCAR AMERICA is back!
After a brief vacation just like the Sprint Cup drivers enjoyed during the last off-weekend of the 2014 season, we’re back in the studio and at the shops, ready to give you the latest news in the world of NASCAR.
On Wednesday’s segment, Marty Snider will be joined in our Charlotte studios by 2014 Coke Zero 400 winner Aric Almirola and 2006 Indianapolis 500 winner and 2014 Iowa Nationwide Series winner Sam Hornish Jr.
Among the topics the trio will discuss:
* Aric and Sam talk about their 2014 wins and their seasons to date.
* We begin our team breakdowns to evaluate who has the drivers it takes to win the Chase. Today’s breakdown includes Joe Gibbs Racing, Richard Petty Motorsports, Hendrick Motorsports, Stewart-Haas Racing and Team Penske.
* Aric and Sam look ahead to this Sunday’s Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
* We’ll also have highlights from today’s Trucks practice at Eldora Speedway, the only dirt track in any of NASCAR’s top-3 series.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream NASCAR AMERICA online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at Wednesday’s special 6 p.m. ET start time to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 16
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 15
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 3
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2