Jul 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s another two-part episode of the NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” coming to you this week from the Hungaroring in Budapest.
In Part 1, NBC Sports Group pit reporter/insider Will Buxton speaks to Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado, who left one struggling team for another and hopes to get Lotus to the podium. Buxton also speaks with Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez about racing in his home country in the return of the Mexican Grand Prix next year.
In Part 2, Buxton gets the latest from Toro Rosso’s Jean-Eric Vergne, Caterham’s Marcus Ericsson and newly announced Marussia reserve driver, American Alexander Rossi.
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1
- Johansson: Haas has done its homework ahead of F1 entry 0
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1