Jul 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s another two-part episode of the NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” coming to you this week from the Hungaroring in Budapest.
In Part 1, NBC Sports Group pit reporter/insider Will Buxton speaks to Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado, who left one struggling team for another and hopes to get Lotus to the podium. Buxton also speaks with Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez about racing in his home country in the return of the Mexican Grand Prix next year.
In Part 2, Buxton gets the latest from Toro Rosso’s Jean-Eric Vergne, Caterham’s Marcus Ericsson and newly announced Marussia reserve driver, American Alexander Rossi.
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 2