Jul 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s another two-part episode of the NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass,” coming to you this week from the Hungaroring in Budapest.
In Part 1, NBC Sports Group pit reporter/insider Will Buxton speaks to Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado, who left one struggling team for another and hopes to get Lotus to the podium. Buxton also speaks with Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez about racing in his home country in the return of the Mexican Grand Prix next year.
In Part 2, Buxton gets the latest from Toro Rosso’s Jean-Eric Vergne, Caterham’s Marcus Ericsson and newly announced Marussia reserve driver, American Alexander Rossi.
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1