Jul 25, 2014, 3:31 PM EST
Never mind being able to quench your thirst with a frosty beer or keeping enough peanuts and pretzels on hand. The most important quality of any bartender is the ability to tell it like it is.
And if there’s one guy in the NASCAR garage that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, it’s Brad Keselowski – even if some within NASCAR Nation don’t always agree with him.
But the Team Penske pilot has found a perfect forum for his outspokenness: A new video series from sponsor Miller Lite that has him become “Bartender Brad.”
Swapping his firesuit for a shirt, vest, and tie, Keselowski steps behind the bar and serves up cold ones of truth regarding some of life’s most puzzling questions that are posed to him by fans on Twitter.
You can check out the humorous first clip above.
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 3
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 4
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 4
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0