Jul 25, 2014, 3:31 PM EDT
Never mind being able to quench your thirst with a frosty beer or keeping enough peanuts and pretzels on hand. The most important quality of any bartender is the ability to tell it like it is.
And if there’s one guy in the NASCAR garage that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, it’s Brad Keselowski – even if some within NASCAR Nation don’t always agree with him.
But the Team Penske pilot has found a perfect forum for his outspokenness: A new video series from sponsor Miller Lite that has him become “Bartender Brad.”
Swapping his firesuit for a shirt, vest, and tie, Keselowski steps behind the bar and serves up cold ones of truth regarding some of life’s most puzzling questions that are posed to him by fans on Twitter.
You can check out the humorous first clip above.
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 0
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 20
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7