Jul 25, 2014, 3:31 PM EDT
Never mind being able to quench your thirst with a frosty beer or keeping enough peanuts and pretzels on hand. The most important quality of any bartender is the ability to tell it like it is.
And if there’s one guy in the NASCAR garage that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, it’s Brad Keselowski – even if some within NASCAR Nation don’t always agree with him.
But the Team Penske pilot has found a perfect forum for his outspokenness: A new video series from sponsor Miller Lite that has him become “Bartender Brad.”
Swapping his firesuit for a shirt, vest, and tie, Keselowski steps behind the bar and serves up cold ones of truth regarding some of life’s most puzzling questions that are posed to him by fans on Twitter.
You can check out the humorous first clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Team Penske pushing for incredible season (VIDEO) 0
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1