Jul 25, 2014, 3:31 PM EDT
Never mind being able to quench your thirst with a frosty beer or keeping enough peanuts and pretzels on hand. The most important quality of any bartender is the ability to tell it like it is.
And if there’s one guy in the NASCAR garage that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, it’s Brad Keselowski – even if some within NASCAR Nation don’t always agree with him.
But the Team Penske pilot has found a perfect forum for his outspokenness: A new video series from sponsor Miller Lite that has him become “Bartender Brad.”
Swapping his firesuit for a shirt, vest, and tie, Keselowski steps behind the bar and serves up cold ones of truth regarding some of life’s most puzzling questions that are posed to him by fans on Twitter.
You can check out the humorous first clip above.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 7