Jul 25, 2014, 3:31 PM EST
Never mind being able to quench your thirst with a frosty beer or keeping enough peanuts and pretzels on hand. The most important quality of any bartender is the ability to tell it like it is.
And if there’s one guy in the NASCAR garage that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, it’s Brad Keselowski – even if some within NASCAR Nation don’t always agree with him.
But the Team Penske pilot has found a perfect forum for his outspokenness: A new video series from sponsor Miller Lite that has him become “Bartender Brad.”
Swapping his firesuit for a shirt, vest, and tie, Keselowski steps behind the bar and serves up cold ones of truth regarding some of life’s most puzzling questions that are posed to him by fans on Twitter.
You can check out the humorous first clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0