Jul 25, 2014, 3:45 AM EDT
Following an enthralling weekend and grand prix in Germany last time out, Formula 1 now heads to the Hungaroring for its final race before the summer shutdown.
Once this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix has taken place, we won’t be back racing until the end of August and the beginning of fall at the Belgian Grand Prix. That race will be the first of eight in a fourteen week period.
In terms of momentum at the top of the championship, this weekend’s race is a very important one. Fourteen points separate Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton at the top of the drivers’ championship, and with the latter enjoying a very good record around this circuit, he could be the man to beat on Sunday.
It all gets going with FP1 on Friday morning. You can watch the session live on Live Extra from 4am ET. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
Please note that there will be no commentary from the NBCSN team for this session, but it will instead purely be the FOM world feed.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18