Jul 26, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
The fifth round of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season is set for a dramatic climax this afternoon at The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
You can watch today’s final at 2 p.m. ET on your local NBC station. But if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Nelson Piquet Jr. holds a 35-point lead over Scott Speed in the championship going into Charlotte, which will feature a dirt-heavy, eight-turn course that’s regarded by many drivers as one of the wildest experiences behind the wheel in GRC.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Red Bull Global Rallycross: Charlotte.
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 0
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 1
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0