Jul 26, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
The fifth round of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season is set for a dramatic climax this afternoon at The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
You can watch today’s final at 2 p.m. ET on your local NBC station. But if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Nelson Piquet Jr. holds a 35-point lead over Scott Speed in the championship going into Charlotte, which will feature a dirt-heavy, eight-turn course that’s regarded by many drivers as one of the wildest experiences behind the wheel in GRC.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Red Bull Global Rallycross: Charlotte.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4