Jul 26, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
The fifth round of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season is set for a dramatic climax this afternoon at The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
You can watch today’s final at 2 p.m. ET on your local NBC station. But if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Nelson Piquet Jr. holds a 35-point lead over Scott Speed in the championship going into Charlotte, which will feature a dirt-heavy, eight-turn course that’s regarded by many drivers as one of the wildest experiences behind the wheel in GRC.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Red Bull Global Rallycross: Charlotte.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0