Jul 26, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Four hours of live racing get underway at the MotoSport.com Washougal National at 4:00 PM E.T. with first motos in both classes, followed by second motos at 6:00 PM E.T. All motos will stream live on ProMotocross.com and NBC Sports Live Extra and can be viewed here.
You can also tune into NBCSN at 6:00 PM E.T. for live television coverage of second motos in both classes.
With four rounds of racing left in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, the battle for the 450 Class title is still far from over. Ryan Dungey was able to cut teammate Ken Roczen’s points lead down to 24 points after the last race – meaning that one bad moto from Roczen could be all it takes for Dungey to overtake him in points.
Dungey has a history of success at Washougal. Between his time in the 250 Class and the 450 Class, he won here five years in a row from 2008-2012 and should be in the mix for the win once again today. He’ll also have the first gate selection for Moto 1 after turning the fastest lap in this morning’s qualifying sessions.
The duo’s greatest challenge may come from Eli Tomac though, who was dominant a week ago at Spring Creek and has looked excellent despite being a rookie in the 450 Class and missing the first four races due to injury.
In the 250 Class, Jeremy Martin saw his championship lead balloon to 43 points a week ago, but he can’t rest easy just yet. Cooper Webb and Blake Baggett still remain in contention but can’t afford to repeat their mistakes from last week, when they both crashed in separate incidents and gave up a ton of points to Martin.
Several riders are still looking for their first 250 Class moto win of the season, including Marvin Musquin, who was the top qualifier this morning in practice.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0