Jul 26, 2014, 2:53 PM EDT
Widely regarded as one of the toughest and most physically demanding dirt bike races in the world, the Red Bull Hare Scramble is an endurocross event unlike any other.
The competitors must traverse a mountain, encountering obstacles such as narrow forest trails and unforgiving rock passages along the way, and they only have four hours to make it to the final checkpoint. Although 500 riders start the race, only a handful are actually able to make it to the finish line each year.
In partnership with the Red Bull Signature Series, NBC will be airing a recap of this year’s Red Bull Hare Scramble race at 3 PM E.T., so tune in to see for yourself what makes it such a challenging race.
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 0
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 0
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 2
- Nowhere to go but up for Lotus at Malaysia GP 3
- Malaysian Grand Prix highlights NBCSN’s weekend of motors coverage 0