Jul 30, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
A few quick news and notes from the entry list for the Honda Indy 200 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:
- Juan Pablo Montoya will continue in the Hawk Performance livery he ran at Toronto two weeks ago. Team Penske teammate Helio Castroneves switches back to the red, black and white Hitachi colors on his No. 3 Chevrolet after running in the PPG colors at Toronto.
- Tony Kanaan will have black and yellow Glad colors on his No. 10 Chevrolet for Target Chip Ganassi Racing. Teammate Charlie Kimball, the defending Mid-Ohio winner, switches back to the blue and orange on his No. 83 NovoLog FlexPen Chevrolet for Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing, after running in a green scheme the last four race weekends (six races).
- Toronto race one winner Sebastien Bourdais is back in the green and white Mistic colors, aboard the No. 11 KVSH Racing Chevrolet.
- Jack Hawksworth will have Collection Auto Group signage on his No. 98 BHA/BBM with Curb-Agajanian Honda this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NASCAR Driver Searches
Search player news RotoWorld