Jul 30, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
A few quick news and notes from the entry list for the Honda Indy 200 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:
- Juan Pablo Montoya will continue in the Hawk Performance livery he ran at Toronto two weeks ago. Team Penske teammate Helio Castroneves switches back to the red, black and white Hitachi colors on his No. 3 Chevrolet after running in the PPG colors at Toronto.
- Tony Kanaan will have black and yellow Glad colors on his No. 10 Chevrolet for Target Chip Ganassi Racing. Teammate Charlie Kimball, the defending Mid-Ohio winner, switches back to the blue and orange on his No. 83 NovoLog FlexPen Chevrolet for Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing, after running in a green scheme the last four race weekends (six races).
- Toronto race one winner Sebastien Bourdais is back in the green and white Mistic colors, aboard the No. 11 KVSH Racing Chevrolet.
- Jack Hawksworth will have Collection Auto Group signage on his No. 98 BHA/BBM with Curb-Agajanian Honda this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 0
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 1
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 6
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NASCAR Driver Searches
Search player news RotoWorld