Jul 30, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
A few quick news and notes from the entry list for the Honda Indy 200 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:
- Juan Pablo Montoya will continue in the Hawk Performance livery he ran at Toronto two weeks ago. Team Penske teammate Helio Castroneves switches back to the red, black and white Hitachi colors on his No. 3 Chevrolet after running in the PPG colors at Toronto.
- Tony Kanaan will have black and yellow Glad colors on his No. 10 Chevrolet for Target Chip Ganassi Racing. Teammate Charlie Kimball, the defending Mid-Ohio winner, switches back to the blue and orange on his No. 83 NovoLog FlexPen Chevrolet for Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing, after running in a green scheme the last four race weekends (six races).
- Toronto race one winner Sebastien Bourdais is back in the green and white Mistic colors, aboard the No. 11 KVSH Racing Chevrolet.
- Jack Hawksworth will have Collection Auto Group signage on his No. 98 BHA/BBM with Curb-Agajanian Honda this weekend.
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 3
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5