Jul 30, 2014, 7:12 PM EST
But today, the team announced that Stenhouse would also continue to receive support from Zest, which has worked with Roush Fenway since the 2012 season.
The personal care brand will serve as a primary sponsor for multiple 2015 races on Stenhouse’s No. 17 Ford Fusion and have a season-long associate role as well.
“Zest has really been a mainstay on the car for a few years and I always enjoy hearing feedback from fans at the track whenever we race it, because it carries such a unique look and features a truly iconic brand that fans really get excited about,” Stenhouse said in a release.
“I’ve really enjoyed getting to meet and work with everyone that supports the Zest brand, as well as a lot of their customers. Their commitment and support has meant a great deal to me and my team, and it’s awesome that we’ll be able to continue to build on the success of this partnership going forward.”
Next year, Stenhouse will be working with Greg Biffle and Trevor Bayne as Roush Fenway tries to push forward following the exit of Edwards. In order to do that, they’ll need improvement from Stenhouse, who currently sits 27th in the Sprint Cup standings with one Top-5 and four Top-10 finishes.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 2
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 7
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2