Jul 30, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
One day after NASCAR delivered major penalties to his No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing team for rules infractions found following the Brickyard 400, Denny Hamlin will address the situation on today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA.
You can watch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, or CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to giving his reaction to the penalties, Hamlin will talk about running the next six races without suspended crew chief Darian Grubb and car chief Wesley Sherrill, as well as his expectations for this weekend’s GoBowling.com 400 at Pocono.
Also on tap:
- Kelli Stavast travels to JGR headquarters to report on how the penalty will affect the No. 11 team moving forward.
- USA Today’s Nate Ryan calls in to discuss how historically significant this penalty is and what JGR can do to appeal the punishments.
- Part-time Sprint Cup driver Jeff Burton shows us exactly what the No. 11’s infractions were and how they can affect a race car’s performance.
The crew will also talk about Hendrick Motorsports’ announcement of Greg Ives as the new crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. starting next season.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Sep 3, 2015, 5:38 AM EDT
Williams confirms an unchanged line-up for 2016, keeping Bottas and Massa together for a third season.
Sep 2, 2015, 6:16 PM EDT
The TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix.
Sep 2, 2015, 4:33 PM EDT
$2,500 fine levied against No. 22 team for pit road infraction.
Sep 2, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Jann Mardenborough steps up from GP3 into GP2 this weekend.
Sep 2, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Hinchcliffe recalls racing, commentating on Justin Wilson.
Sep 2, 2015, 12:26 PM EDT
Leah Pritchett looks to make her mark even more in NHRA Top Fuel, going into U.S. Nationals.
Sep 2, 2015, 11:22 AM EDT
Dixon offers a rebuttal to Montoya’s dig about a “poor” season.
Sep 2, 2015, 10:11 AM EDT
Stefan Wilson recalls his favorite racing moments of brother Justin.
Sep 2, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
Hulkenberg reveals he held talks with Haas F1 Team about a seat for 2016 before opting to remain with Force India.
Sep 1, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
Sato improved four spots in the driver standings over his 2014 result.
Sep 1, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
Substituting for James Hinchcliffe, Briscoe ended his abridged 2015 with his first top-five finish of the year.
Sep 1, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
Walker spoke with racing journalist Gordon Kirby about his two years in charge of competition and operations.
Sep 1, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
A look at the festivities held in San Francisco on Monday night.
Sep 1, 2015, 1:07 PM EDT
Track president George Bruggenthies provided details on what to expect at the track next June.
Sep 1, 2015, 12:09 PM EDT
Justin Wilson won the fan vote for favorite driver.
Sep 1, 2015, 9:19 AM EDT
Hulkenberg announces two-year extension with Force India F1.
Sep 1, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
NBCSN’s Townsend Bell checks in for the final IndyCar installment of “Ten with Townsend” for 2015, after Sonoma.
Aug 31, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
MotorSportsTalk’s Tony DiZinno reflects on the latest championship achieved by Scott Dixon and the Target Chip Ganassi Racing team.
Aug 31, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
Damien Power hits Sonoma to meet up with brother Will. Hilarity ensues.
Aug 31, 2015, 12:42 PM EDT
Rosberg is now a dad.
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 0
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 12
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 2
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1